Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter !



SPRING is in the air! The winter chill in New England is finally on it's way out. We've all been waiting patiently. Just wanted to share an Easter picture of my Princess at Easter a few years ago. She picks her own holiday outfits and accessories. I think she does a great job. She especially did a awesome job with the shoes, I'm a RED shoe fanatic!!!! Another picture to share is of my handsome hubby. He's a die hard fisherman. He caught this HUGE trout last year on opening day. He's one of those fisherman who catches fish when no one else can. Pretty amazing. It must be his calm and quiet disposition. Quite the opposite of me! I'm one of those fishing widows from March through October. We even planned our wedding around opening day of trout season! Yikes! Enjoy the warmth and sunshine. Have a Hoppy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment