Friday, February 24, 2012

Time on my side?


Time is an equal opportunity employer.
Each human being has exactly the same
number of hours and minutes every day.
Rich people can't buy more hours.
Scientists can't invent new minutes.
And you can't save time to spend it on another day,
Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving.
No matter how much time you've wasted in the past,
you still have an entire tomorrow.
-Denis Waitely
*
I've been CRAZY busy and that's actually a great thing.
I think this might be the "Year of the Skippy Doodle".
I'm excited!
Can't announce anything 'stellar' as of yet.....
but announcements THERE WILL BE!
WAHOO!
*
The above pictured children's hutch and clock collection belong to my infamous
friend, Jen O'Connor. She found these treats at Jack's Barn in
Oxford NJ. jacksbarn.com
My Brother's place. It's wonderful!
You should definately check it out!
Jen's hutch is also filled with Derby Blooms made by
my friend and Talented textile artisit Marie Pendly of CA.
You can see them and purchase them on Earthangelstoys.com.
*
Stay tuned for more SkippyDoodle news and updates!
*
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the quote...
    I came back to your site to tell you how excited I am to be seeing you this weekend!!!! (LOVE the plug for Jack's!! :) :)
    I hope Chris has been showing you all the new changes, new designs....
    We are SO BAD together--definitely could get into major trouble!
    I love him and Darren to death and we are having such a fabulous time changing the look of the barn. Wait until you see it this weekend!!!!
    Just wanted to tell you how thrilled I am you're coming for a visit.
    If you're anything like "Christopha", we'll get into trouble, for sure! :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete