Thursday, April 29, 2010

What Can I Give?


I just received in the mail today, the newest Where Women Create. As soon as my friend Jen of Earth Angels sent out the announcement it was available, I couldn't wait to get my hands and eyes on it! Featured in this issue are artist pals of Earth Angels and artists that I have had the pleasure to rub elbows and work for, Stacey Bear and Nicole Heller. These women and many others who have been featured in WWC are so talented and inspiring. They give you the energy, enthusiasm, inspiration and motivation to create and interpret whatever art is in your mind and soul. The artists of Earth Angels and WWC remind me of a passage I found on Sage Creek Ltd's blog. I copied it for friends and family. I also framed "What Can I Give" and hung it on the door to my studio. You'll want to share this with friends and loved ones. It's a KEEPER!

1 comment:

  1. Sue -- you always remind me of what is most important in life

    You are a treasure
    xoxox Jen

    ReplyDelete