Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Learning Experience

This will be "A Learning Experience" for me. I absolutely LOVE reading blogs and have been interested in starting one for a long time. But, I have always felt as though there are never enough hours in the day and that sleeping is a huge waste of time. Working full time, playing full time and taking care of the family and house fills every waking hour. So, when can I actually find time to BLOG? I guess just getting started is a bonus and from this point on, I will have to make an effort and a little bit of time. Even if I give up an extra 10 minutes of ME time before bed. My Hubby, he'll just have to tough it out!

Oh, and thanks Princess for helping me get this blog started. Kids nowadays can just 'wing' anything and make it look easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment