Monday, March 22, 2010

H-E-L-L-O Jack's!




H-E-L-L-O?! Where were you this weekend? You should have been at Jack's Barn in Oxford New Jersey! OMG! What a gorgeous weekend weather wise and what a FABULOUS time at the Grand Opening! The sun was shining, people were shopping, hot dogs were cooking and the register was ringing. A great time for everyone. I was lucky to be part of Chris and Darren's new adventure. It was amazing to have friends and family all working together to make the weekend a success. Here are some pictures of the shop.....some of my favorite pieces. I haven't unloaded my truck as of yet. When I do (sometime tomorrow), I will snap pix of the goodies I earned working! Wahoo! I believe the website is already up and running so take a peek, Jacksbarn.com. The next big event is April 17 and 18th when they are having a barn sale outside. You can rent a space and sell your own 'junk/treasures'. See the site for details. It was really nice to work and spend time with Bippy, Matteo, Sadie, Harley and Joe. Best to Chris (left) and Darren, nice job bros! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment