Monday, September 10, 2012

Country Living Fair


Just after Labor Day, just after the weather cools a bit,
it's Fair time!
*
Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio
What could be better than that??? 
Being in the BEST tent at the show!
EARTH ANGELS STUDIOS 
with the infamous JEN O'CONNOR!
and Artists;
 Letty Worley, Cheryl Kuhn, Melody Elizabeth Doyle,
Marie Pendley, Valerie Weberpal and Laurie Meseroll. 
*
Time to spend with old friends.
Time to meet new fans.
Time to sell some art.
Time to buy some treasures.
Time to eat junk.
Time for late nights.
Time to laugh.
Time to cry.
Time to work your ass off.
Time to make some cha-ching!
*
Come and visit the fair if you're close by.
If not, make it a vacation destination.
It's well worth the trip!
*


1 comment:

  1. What did I tell you about making me CRY??? ;)
    (Will you just move out here already?????)
    I'm so happy you liked the photos. I had such a great time designing the party for Chris (it also helps that this man has the most FABULOUS taste in the world)!
    I ADORE your brother...and when I said "happy birthday to one of my favorite people in the whole wide world" I meant it. :)
    Boy, do i wish I was going with you to Ohio!
    I can only imagine how fabulous it is being amongst all that TALENT! WOW! I wish you much success! SELL! SELL! SELL!
    But I don't need to tell you that! Your creations are AMAZING!
    When is the next trip to Jersey?? Stay an extra day so you and I can do some damage antiquing! :)
    Deal?
    Good luck on your trip! Hope to see you soon!
    HUGE HUGS!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete