Sunday, July 10, 2011

Flea Market DEALS!









I was able to get to the Flea Market by myself this morning.
I needed it.
MC is in a fishing tournament at Candlewood Lake and
Miss Tess is still at her friend's from her sleep over last night.
*
I was upset when I first got to the flea because my favorite vendor,
Jim the Junk Man, was on vacation!
HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME?
I WAS ALONE AND COULD PICK THROUGH JUNK FOR AS
LONG AS I WANTED!
UGH!
*
I decided to suck it up and put on big girl panties and walk the rest of the flea market
to see what else I could find.
Thank God I did.
I scored BIG TIME!
Look at all of these treasures!
*
A slew of plastic animals for $2
Frozen Charlotte heads, 1/2 dolls and thimbles $10 for all!
Wedding Kewpies, tomato pin cushion, Santa Boot and tin $10 for all!
toy tin cups and saucers and rosary beads $1
Cafola paper chocolate box with buttons, Maple Heart Candy box with spools and buttons and
a leather NY hankerchief box $3, yep, $1 EACH!
elves/knomes $3
*
BONANZA!
My mood is totally changed...
nuff said!
*


No comments:

Post a Comment