Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fun Stuffs from Nicole Bowen









Nicole Bowen is one of my favorite Earth Angels Artists.
Reasons?
1- She's from Jersey, Me too!
2- Our Daughters share the same (nick) name, Crazy right?
3- She loves making littles, My Obsession!

4- Her creations are totally cute, fun and addictive! (& affordable!)
Nicole is as fun as her creations & you just want to bottle her energy!
At the last Earth Angels Spring Soiree this past May, I bought a monkey necklace and some handmade cards.
Nicole also gave me some gift tags/ornies as a gift. WAHOO!
She's adorable, sweet, fun & of course talented.
Enjoy the pictures of my collection of Nicole treasures.
(monkey necklace, monkey purse, illustrated cards & tags, little chicks, panda bear & Golli)
Make sure to check out her art on Earthangelstoys.com.
PS She was also in Where Women Create.
Check it out, you will DIE over her studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment